8018Re: Just joined - questions

  • Ken Whapples
    Jun 10, 2003
      Hi Magnus,

      Thanks for the input. I was lost it on the Cowboys bit though ! A Saxon Saddle - I think not ! (Far too ambitious), I have only been taught to make straps / Bridle parts. I am trying to get back to the College in September as a wrinkly Student (Not so much 'Mature' as 'Ripe' :o ) ).

      I'll plough through the stuff that I have and see if I can get some of it printed. I can then follow it, when this ancient heap of a machine crashes yet again. (Can't get the right type of Hamster to power it up :o ) ).

      Any info is always appreciated.

      Thanks again mate,

      Ken
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic