6652Re: [medieval-leather] Quivers

  • Sharon Smith Hurlburt
    Aug 1, 2002
      At 09:08 AM 8/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
      Hidecrafters has an archery pattern pack that isn't bad for $5.95: http://hidecrafter.com/HTML/P90.html

      cheers,
      Adam

      A friend gave me a nice pattern for a simple & period English quiver.  Remind me after Pennsic (in roughly two weeks) & I'll post it.

      Sharon/Morwenna,
      who's in packing mode...

      Sacrifice me, let there be peace...
      When all of the hypocrites lie through their teeth &
      Talk about making a sacrifice, sacrifice me.....
      And there'll be peace in the valley of death when I rise..."
      -Bob Mould, "Sacrifice- Let There Be Peace"

      "Gonads are useful for their purpose, but they are no substitute for brains"
      -Paul Harvey

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic