4384Re: [medieval-leather] Re: Leather stain and cliches?

  • Scott Szakonyi
    Apr 2, 2001
      If an even coloring is important, I would suggest
      using Fiebing's Professional Oil dyes, rather than the
      standard spirit dyes. They give a much more even
      coverage than the spirit based dyes. I don't use
      anything else at this point.

      Best of luck,

      Scott

      http://www.mywackyworld.com/Championship/images/sabine01_JPG.jpg