2538[medieval-leather] Re: Lasts?

    Oct 1, 1999
      At 06:30 PM 10/1/99 +0200, Anna wrote:
      >Well basicly I have no idea where to start. I have a fair idea how to make
      >a last but the rest is about as clear as mud. I have some idea that you
      >nail the leather top on the last but that's about it. I'm also the kind of
      >person that likes to have fairly good theoretical grasp of how something is
      >done before I start so i have a tendancy to try to read everythign I can
      >get my hands on before I try something new. The best thing would be if I
      >take a course somewhere I suppose. Do they have that kind of thing in the
      >States or England somewhere do you think? I haven't found anything in
      >Sweden yet.

      There must be something out there.

      Let me see, go ahead and get what you can from the people around here.
      I'll send
      you a zipfile by private mail that has some of the material that hasn't
      gotten posted
      to my shoe site (I only sent it to him on the 12th) yet. Then we'll ask
      about shoes in
      Sweden for you.