2532[medieval-leather] Re: AMs latest shoes

  • Anna Troy
    Oct 1, 1999
      A tip. I was at the Museum of London in July and the had "Shoes and
      Pattens" on sale for £7.90 You bet I grabbed a copy! If your really lucky
      mabe they have one or two left.

      Anna

      At 00:54 1999-10-01 -0500, you wrote:
      <snip>
      >Later on this sort of sewing was done with a glover's needle with a
      >square cross section (and that may have been how they were done in the
      >middle ages - I haven't had much of a chance to examine sewing holes
      >on
      >uppers for myself -- although I just got my tickets for London today
      >:) )
      >
      >Marc

      "Anna's Crafts Links Page" has MOVED! to
      http://hem.fyristorg.com/owly/crafts

      "The Shire of Aros"
      http://hem.passagen.se/owly/index2.html
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic