      From: Sean <mapshaker2000@...>
      To: medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 8:57 PM
      Subject: [medieval-leather] Embroidering Leather

      Has anyone ever had experience in embroidering leather? I have a large piece of 4-5 oz leather that I want to make into a satchel and embroider it. I know that isn't quite medieval in design, but it's for me to use not for display. My main issue is whether to just do an outline type of embroidery or trying to do a fill. I can't even start to think about how to do a fill on thick leather.