11891Re: [medieval-leather] goblet case

  • AlbionWood
    Jul 12, 2013
      That was me... the photo is currently in the "Miscellaneous" photo album
      for this Group. IIRC it is from the 14th c. and is in the Musee de
      Cluny, Paris. Let me know if you want information about it, though I
      don't think there is much. I only have the one photo, taken with a
      magnificent 2.1-megapixel digital camera! By now there are probably
      dozens of better images available, if only one knew how to find them.

      Cheers,
      Tim

      On 7/12/2013 3:20 PM, ladymarypt wrote:
      > Someone posted a file long ago to this list and it was a photo of a goblet case formed with leather. I believe it was heraldic and it was called something like...the cluny goblet. Can anyone help me find it?
      > Thanks!
      > Mary
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic