11879Re: [medieval-leather] Well, it's been a long time coming....

  • Freyadis Steinsdottir
    Mar 16, 2013
      Oh, Thank-goodness! I thought you were going to say you were closing the
      list down!

      As of today, we have one thousand (1000) subscribing members of this list!
      I've been waiting for this day for years and I believe that I can say with
      some pride that it is a great list and I am very happy. Thank you, to all
      of you who subscribe, read and contribute to this list, both today and over
      the 14 years that this list has been in existence. Here's to the next 14
      years! Now, get out there and stitch up some leather (and for goodness
      sake, use correct medieval stitching)! ;)

      Gregory G. Stapleton
      List Administrator
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic