11775Re: [medieval-leather] Re: Looking for Leather Carving Examples

  • Fuersty@aol.com
    Jan 10, 2012
      Thanks everyone, for the information you've been sending about sites and resources... this is very helpful. I've always been interested in the eary peroid history, but have never thought about the 'how it was done' part of this craft. So this is giving me kind of a crash course, which is great!

      Thanks Much,

      I've been asked to present this class at an Early Period SCA event, should be fun.