      From: Ben Arnold <benarnoldjr@...>
      Subject: [medieval-leather] Greetings
      To: medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 5:00 PM

      -Carowyn

      Your link for the leatherworking treatise did not work for me.  There is an

      unnecessary space, which I closed up, but it still does not get me to the site.

      Would you please check the address and re-post it?

      Thank you.

      Ben Arnold

       "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." - Salvor

      Hardin