11663Greetings

  • good day
    Feb 3, 2011
      Greetings Everyone. I am thrilled to be included in this List. I am new not only to the SCA(less than a year)but to leather work as well. Currently my intrest lies in the actual tanning of leather and furs. I was wondering if anyone has any info on tanning period furs. I have managed to find info on leather but not fur pelts except that they were used. I am looking specifically for the process used. Any ideas on where to find this info is greatly appreciated!
      Aldreda
      (mka shar)
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic