      From: Daniel Morgan
      To: medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:47 AM
      Subject: [medieval-leather] Documentation for Leather Gorget's

      I'm sure somewhere amongst the 11 thousand messeges here, there could be information regarding locating documentation for Medieval or, for that matter the use of "Leather" gorget's in History.
      If someone has reference material, book titles, Historical websites (other than Wikipedia), Websites that have photos of extent garments showing a leather gorget.
      I would certainly be eternally grateful.
      Sincerely
      Dan Morgan
      Aka
      The bloody MadScot of Clan macAoigh
      Cealigh macAoidh of House Dragonwing Thunder