11404Re: Tandy now selling Large and Small leather armor plates for Lamellar

  • Jim
    Mar 9, 2009
      I too have been a business customer of Tandy's for quite a few years and also get about 75 to 85% of my leather stock from them. I have a dealer in Wisconsin and one in Maine that I purchase particular pieces from. The only reason I use these other sources is because there are certain pieces I need that I just can't get from Tandy, and yes I DO pay a heavy price for them. I also have picked up deals from E-Bay, and other leather crafters.

      You can really save time and money by working with Tandy. Their Managers are also very knowledgeable and will help you in any way they can. If there is something I need but can't find it or want to be sure they specifically have what I need, I call the store they ship to me from and I ask. I personally find it well worth it for both myself and the business.

      Jim/ Capt.Jack
      Black Pearl Leather & Finery