      From: ~gabite~ <gabite@...>
      Subject: [medieval-leather] OT leather scraps
      To: medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 4:35 AM

      hi,
      I have lots of goat and cow rawhide left over bits.
      I was wondering if the scraps could be made into dog treats for my rotti she loves the rawhide treats you get from the pet shops, so im wondering how to turn the skins scraps into these treats?
      Can anyone steer me in the right direction. On how to flavour them ect.

      thanks