11214Re: [medieval-leather] Goubitz (2007), Purses in Pieces.

  • Fraser Crowe
    Jan 3, 2008
      Excellent!
      One of my Ladies pre-purchased it for my Yule/birthday gift. I'm really looking forward to it to getting it. By the by, I just received Waterers' 'Leather Craftsmanship' and the Museum of London's book on medieval horse equipment. Both are most excellent, though I wish the Waterer book had more photos...

      Herluin

      Bertus Brokamp <bertbrok@...> wrote: Alas Goubitz died half a year ago, but before he did he managed to
      write this last book:

      GOUBITZ, OLAF. Purses in Pieces: Archaeological finds of late medieval
      and 16th-century leather purses, pouches, bags and cases in the
      Netherlands. Zwolle, Stichting Promotie Archeologie, 2007. With 212
      text-figures. Stiff wrappers. 118 pp.

      You can buy it here:
      http://www.halos.nl/detail.php?booknr=93437
      Through 'Home' you can access the english version of the website*

      Bertus