10068Re: [medieval-leather] Re: seax-scabbards - no drawings

  • Phlip
    Mar 2, 2005
      Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

      > Yahoo groups does not allow attachments and I am a computer-dunce and
      don't
      > know how to put stuff on the photo-page, that's why.
      > As I intend to "publish" the instructions also with two of my reenactment
      > societies' circulars there will be drawings available from me off-list on
      > request.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Ana

      If you like, I'll be happy to put stuff on the photo page for you. I'm
      really looking forward to seeing what you have to say ;-)

      It's not for nothing that it's said, "A picture's worth 1000 words".

      Saint Phlip,
      CoD

      Blacksmith's credo.

      cat.