341media education class for 3rd grading period

  • edward
    Nov 10, 2010
      Reminders:

      start doing this project at home and also work on it on the 18th during our elective period. submission is on the 25th. no project no grade for the 3rd grading.

      email me, on this yahoo group or at my fb for questions. god bless you all

      1. TO DO: Magazine of the Self
      What are the main parts?
      Cover, inside pages, back cover
      What do you want to put in there?
      Columns: Articles
      Personal information, hobbies, interest, games, horoscope etc.
      Lay out

      2. requirements:
      a. 2 SHORT BOND PAPER SIZE, FOLDED INTO 2
      b. minimum of 8 PAGES INCLUDING COVER AND BACK COVER
      c. USE COMPUTER LAY OUT OR
      d. USE CUT OUTS

      3. for your grade on this project, consider
      1.CONCEPT IS IMPORTANT,
      2.CONTENT COMES NEXT &
      3.LAY OUT COMES THE LEAST

      attention I- vigo! ito yung assignment nyo, i miss having class with you. goodluck sa recollection nyo. will include you in my prayers