George Dubya Bush Song Book - Over 1,500 Anti-Bush song parodies

  • George Lessard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Not very useful for radio play as the tunes are MIDI only with no voice tracks.
      These MIDI tunes can be downloaded which is OK (but I suspect no
      royalties have been paid)
      Each page includes the lyrics for printing or for use in a sing-a-long.

      Like Bush... this site seems to be a half-assed effort.

      George Dubya Bush Song Book - Over 1,500 Anti-Bush song parodies!
      http://servercc.oakton.edu/~billtong/bnsp/bushsong.htm

      BROWSE THROUGH OVER 1,600 BUSH-BASHING SONG PARODIES!
      Click on the musical icon at the upper left on the lyrics pages to
      hear the MIDI music,
      World's Largest On-Line Collection of Anti-Bush Song Parodies