42375REFERENCE: TOOLS: DIRECTORIES : PUBLIC HEALTH : KINESIOLOGY: MEDICAL : MEDICINE : MEDICAL: DISEASES : WELLNESS : HEALTH: PROMOTION : HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY : HEALTH: EDUCATION : MEDICAL: EDUCATION : BIBLIOGRAPHIES : WEBLIOGRAPHIES: Selected Directories in Public Health, Medicine and Related Areas

  • David P. Dillard
    Jul 3 7:06 AM
      .

      .

      REFERENCE: TOOLS: DIRECTORIES :

      PUBLIC HEALTH :

      KINESIOLOGY:

      MEDICAL :

      MEDICINE :

      MEDICAL: DISEASES:

      WELLNESS :

      HEALTH: PROMOTION :

      HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY :

      HEALTH: EDUCATION :

      MEDICAL: EDUCATION :

      BIBLIOGRAPHIES :

      WEBLIOGRAPHIES:

      Selected Directories in Public Health, Medicine and Related Areas

      .

      WEBBIB1415

      .

      Selected Directories in Public Health, Medicine and Related Areas

      .

      .

      Health and Medical Directories
      .

      .

      " HEALTH: RESOURCES : MEDICAL: RESOURCES: Health Guide USA
      http://www.healthguideusa.org/

      This website has been developed to give users quicker, more efficient
      access to a wide variety of online healthcare related resources. Health
      Guide USA provides the ideal gateway to a wide array of online health
      information sources. Our most heavily used pages are compilations focused
      on Health Licensing Boards that regulate sixteen major health professions
      and related Health License Lookup resources in all 50 States:

      More Information Found at the More Information ICON

      Website Lists

      State Chiropractic Boards
      State Dental Boards
      State Insurance Boards
      State Medical Boards
      State Nursing Boards
      State Occupational Therapy Boards
      State Physical Therapy Boards
      State Optometric Boards
      State Nursing Home Boards
      State Podiatry Boards
      State Pharmacy Boards
      State Psychology Boards
      State Professional Counselors Boards
      State Respiratory Care Boards
      State Social Worker Boards
      Medical Specialty Certification

      " Additional Information Below and at This Web Address

      State Chiropractic Boards
      State Dental Boards
      State Insurance Boards
      State Medical Boards
      State Nursing Boards
      State Occupational Therapy Boards
      State Physical Therapy Boards
      State Optometric Boards
      State Nursing Home Boards
      State Podiatry Boards
      State Pharmacy Boards
      State Psychology Boards
      State Professional Counselors Boards
      State Respiratory Care Boards
      State Social Worker Boards
      Medical Specialty Certification Boards
      Nursing Specialty Certification Boards

      Chiropractor License Lookup
      Counselor License Lookup
      Dental License Lookup
      Insurance License Lookup
      Medical License Lookup
      Nursing License Lookup
      Occupational Therapy Lookup
      Physician Assistant License Lookup
      Physical Therapy License Lookup
      Physical Therapy Assistant License Lookup
      Podiatrist License Lookup
      Psychologist License Lookup
      Optometry License Lookup
      Pharmacy License Lookup
      Pharmacy Tech License Lookup
      Respiratory Therapy License Lookup
      Social Worker License Lookup

      While our Licensing and License Lookup resources may be our most popular
      sections, we also have extensive sections covering Local Health
      Departments, Teaching Hospitals, Children's Hospitals, Mental Health
      Clinics and Hospitals, Rehabilitation Hospitals, Substance Abuse Treatment
      Centers, NCI Designated Cancer Centers, VA Hospitals and Medical Centers
      and all major U.S. Medical Schools, Nursing Schools, Dental Schools,
      Pharmacy Schools, Osteopathic Medical Schools, Optometry Schools,
      Podiatric Medical Schools, U.S. Chiropractic Schools, Schools of Public
      Health, Physician Assistant Programs, Dental Hygiene Programs, Dental
      Assistant Programs, Pre Dental Programs, Occupational Therapy Programs,
      Physical Therapy Programs and Pharmacy Technology Programs.

      .

      " Pharmaceutical Company Directory
      http://www.medilexicon.com/pharmaceuticalcompanies.php

      Search through our database of worldwide pharmaceutical companies. Search
      by combination of country, alphabetical letter or keyword. Our directory
      will eventually contain the address and contact details of every
      Pharmaceutical organisation in the world.

      http://www.medilexicon.com/pharmaceuticalcompanies.php

      .

      " Virtual Library: Pharmacy Page: Pharmaceutical Company Links
      http://www.pharmacy.org/company.html

      .

      " Rx List: The Internet Drug Identifier Index
      http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/hp.asp

      .

      " Drug A-Z List
      http://www.rxlist.com/drugs/alpha_a.htm
      Sample of List of Drugs:

      A-Methapred (Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate)- FDA

      Abacavir Sulfate (Ziagen)- FDA

      Abacavir Sulfate (Ziagen)- Multum

      Abacavir Sulfate and Lamivudine Tablets (Epzicom)- FDA

      Abacavir Sulfate and Lamivudine Tablets (Epzicom)- Multum

      Abacavir Sulfate, Lamivudine, and Zidovudine (Trizivir)- FDA

      Abacavir Sulfate, Lamivudine, and Zidovudine (Trizivir)- Multum

      Abarelix (Plenaxis)- FDA

      Abarelix (Plenaxis)- Multum

      Abatacept (Orencia)- FDA

      Abatacept (Orencia)- Multum

      Abciximab (ReoPro)- FDA

      Abelcet (Amphotericin B Injection)- FDA

      Abilify (Aripiprazole)- FDA

      Abilify (Aripiprazole)- Multum

      Abilify Maintena (Aripiprazole Extended-Release Injectable Suspension)-
      FDA

      .

      snip

      .
      http://www.rxlist.com/drugs/alpha_a.htm

      Brief Sample Excerpt from Drug Description:

      Aripiprazole is a psychotropic drug that is available as
      ABILIFY(aripiprazole) Tablets, ABILIFY DISCMELT(aripiprazole) Orally
      Disintegrating Tablets, ABILIFY(aripiprazole) Oral Solution, and
      ABILIFY(aripiprazole) Injection, a solution for intramuscular injection.

      .

      " Drugs@FDA
      http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/drugsatfda/

      Content Sample:

      GABAPENTIN (GABAPENTIN)
      GABITRIL (TIAGABINE HYDROCHLORIDE)
      GABLOFEN (BACLOFEN)
      GADAVIST (GADOBUTROL)
      GALANTAMINE HYDROBROMIDE (GALANTAMINE HYDROBROMIDE)
      GALLIUM CITRATE GA 67 (GALLIUM CITRATE GA-67)
      GALZIN (ZINC ACETATE)
      GAMENE (LINDANE)
      GAMOPHEN (HEXACHLOROPHENE)
      GANCICLOVIR (GANCICLOVIR)
      GANCICLOVIR (GANCICLOVIR SODIUM)
      GANCICLOVIR SODIUM (GANCICLOVIR SODIUM)
      GANIRELIX ACETATE (GANIRELIX ACETATE)
      GANITE (GALLIUM NITRATE)
      GANTANOL (SULFAMETHOXAZOLE)
      GANTANOL-DS (SULFAMETHOXAZOLE)
      GANTRISIN (SULFISOXAZOLE)
      GANTRISIN (SULFISOXAZOLE ACETYL)
      GANTRISIN (SULFISOXAZOLE DIOLAMINE)

      .

      snip

      .

      http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/drugsatfda/

      Sample Excerpt from Drug Description

      Drug Details

      Drug Name(s) GLUCOPHAGE
      FDA Application No. (NDA) 020357
      Active Ingredient(s) METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
      Company BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
      Original Approval or Tentative Approval Date March 3, 1995
      Chemical Type 1 New molecular entity (NME)
      Review Classification P Priority review drug

      Therapeutic Equivalents

      Label Information

      Approval History, Letters, Reviews, and Related Documents

      .

      snip

      .

      " Drugs, Supplements, and Herbal Information from Medline Plus
      http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html

      Content Sample from List of Drugs, Supplements and Herbals:

      H.P. Acthar Gel see Corticotropin, Repository Injection

      H-Tran see Chlordiazepoxide

      Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) Vaccine

      Halaven see Eribulin Injection

      Halcinonide Topical
      Halcion see Triazolam

      Haldol see Haloperidol

      Halenol see Acetaminophen

      Halflytely (available as a prep kit that also contains a bisacodyl tablet)
      see Polyethylene glycol-electrolyte solution (PEG-ES)

      HalfLytely and Bisacodyl Tablet Bowel Prep Kit (as a combination product
      containing Bisacodyl, PEG-3350, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride,
      Potassium Chloride) see Bisacodyl

      Halfprin see Aspirin

      Halobetasol

      Halog see Halcinonide Topical

      Halog-E see Halcinonide Topical

      Haloperidol

      Halotestin see Fluoxymesterone

      Halotussin AC (as a combination product containing Codeine, Guaife
      http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginformation.html

      .

      Sample Excerpt from Drug Description:

      Sunscreens

      Why is this medication prescribed?

      How should this medicine be used?

      What special precautions should I follow?

      What should I do if I forget a dose?
      What side effects can this medication cause?

      What should I know about storage and disposal of this medication?

      What other information should I know?

      Brand names of combination products

      .

      Why is this medication prescribed?

      Sunscreens help to prevent sunburn and reduce the harmful effects of the
      sun such as premature skin aging and skin cancer.
      How should this medicine be used?

      Sunscreens come in cream, lotion, gel, stick, spray, and lip balm. They
      are for external use only; do not swallow them. Sunscreens should be
      applied between 30 minutes and 2 hours before sun exposure. In general,
      they should be reapplied after every 80 minutes spent in the water or
      perspiring heavily or every 2 hours spent out of the water. Follow the
      directions on the label carefully, and ask your pharmacist to explain any
      part you do not understand.

      Ask your pharmacist or doctor about which sunscreen product to use. The
      choice depends on your sunburn and tanning history, skin type, use of
      other medications, and reasons for using a sunscreen. You want a product
      with the appropriate sun protection factor (SPF) for you. In most cases,
      an SPF of greater than 30 is not necessary and is not recommended.

      If you are using a sunscreen to prevent drug-induced photosensitivity
      reactions or to prevent ultraviolet-induced disorders, choose a
      broad-spectrum product. Ask your pharmacist for advice.

      If you will be swimming or sweating heavily, choose a sunscreen that is
      labeled waterproof or very water resistant.

      .

      " Drugs and Medications A-Z from WEB MD
      http://www.webmd.com/drugs/index-drugs.aspx

      .

      " Prescription Rx Med
      http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharmaceutical/b2.prescribe.html

      Contains information about 3000 prescription drugs.

      RxMed is a resource for physicians, patients and their families. This
      health-care web site provides valuable, thorough, illness and medication
      information, as well as access to various medical products and services.
      It is our goal to provide a health care site which is reliable and
      current; we aim to do so by ensuring our information is authored and
      peer-reviewed by physicians. In addition we regularly update all
      medication and illness information on the site.

      http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharmaceutical/b2.prescribe.html

      Content Sample:

      F Index

      All pharmaceutical monographs beginning with the letter F are listed
      below:

      Famvir
      Fansidar
      Fastin
      Feiba
      Feldene
      Femara
      Fer in sol
      Fermalac
      Fermalac vaginal
      Fermentol
      Fertinorm
      Fexicam
      Fiorinal
      Fiorinal c
      Flagyl
      Flagystatin
      Flamazine
      Flamazine c
      Flarex
      Flaxedil
      Fleet
      Fleet enema
      Flexall
      Flexall stick
      Flexeril
      Flolan
      Flomax
      Flonase
      Florinef
      Flovent
      Floxin
      Fluanxol
      Fludara
      Fluorouracil roche
      Fluotic
      Fluphenazine
      Fluviral
      Fluviral s
      Fluzone
      Folic acid
      Follow
      Follow up soy
      Foradil
      Forane
      Fortaz
      Fosamax
      Fragmin
      Fraxiparine
      Frisium
      Froben
      Fucidin
      Fucidin iv
      Fulvicin pg
      Fulvicin uf
      Fungizone

      .

      " Database of Antiretroviral Drug Interactions
      http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite.jsp?page=ar-00-02

      .

      " U.S. Department of Health and Human Services National Institutes
      of Health National Cancer Institute. NCI Drug Dictionary
      http://www.cancer.gov/drugdictionary/

      Sample Entry:

      E. coli CD-expressing genetically modified neural stem cells
      Genetically-modified neural stem cells (NSCs) transfected with the
      Escherichia coli (E. coli) suicidal gene cytosine deaminase (CD), with
      potential antineoplastic adjuvant activity. Upon intracerebral injection,
      E. coli CD-expressing genetically modified NSCs express the E. coli
      cytosine deaminase, an enzyme that catalyzes the intracellular conversion
      of the nontoxic prodrug 5-fluorocytosine (5-FC) into the cytotoxic
      5-fluorouracil (5-FU). Co-administration of this agent with 5-FC and upon
      local activation of 5-FU in the brain tumor, 5-FU disrupts DNA synthesis
      in tumor cells thereby impeding cellular proliferation with minimal
      systemic exposure and toxicity. Check for active clinical trials or closed
      clinical trials using this agent. (NCI Thesaurus)

      http://www.cancer.gov/drugdictionary/

      .

      " Antiretroviral Drug Profiles HIV Insite University of California:
      San Francisco
      http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite.jsp?page=ar-drugs

      .

      " Prescription Drugs for Lung Diseases
      http://www.sk.lung.ca/drugs/index2.html
      Search by Brand Name, Manufacturer, Generic Name, or by Lung Diseases from
      this list of lung diseases:

      allergic rhinitis
      allergies
      asthma
      bronchitis
      bronchospasm associated with COPD
      candidiasis
      chronic bronchitis (COPD)
      congenital alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency
      COPD
      cystic fibrosis
      depression
      emphysema (COPD)
      exercise-induced bronchospasm
      flu
      hay fever
      influenza
      middle ear infections
      nasal polyps
      nicotine addiction
      nicotine withdrawal symptoms
      non-small cell lung cancer
      perennial rhinitis
      pharyngitis
      pneumonia
      primary pulmonary hypertension
      pulmonary fibrosis
      respiratory tract infections
      rhinitis
      runny nose
      seasonal allergies
      seasonal rhinitis
      secondary pulmonary hypertension
      sinus infections

      snip

      http://www.sk.lung.ca/drugs/index2.html

      .

      " Drug Index (Professional) from BC Cancer Agency
      http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/HPI/DrugDatabase/DrugIndexPro/default.htm

      .

      " Herb Directory Index
      http://holistic-online.com/Herbal-Med/Hol_Herb_Directory_Index.htm

      .

      " Medicine - Herb/Food Interactions
      http://holistic-online.com/Herbal-Med/hol_herb_med_reac.htm

      .

      " Psychoactive Plants and Drugs
      http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

      Plants and Drugs Covered by This Website:

      ALCOHOL
      AYAHUASCA
      CACTI
      CAFFEINE
      CANNABIS
      COCAINE
      D M T
      D X M
      G H B
      HEROIN
      KETAMINE L S D
      MDMA (ECSTASY)
      MDPV
      METH
      MUSHROOMS
      NITROUS
      OXYCODONE
      PEYOTE
      SALVIA
      TOBACCO
      ZOLPIDEM
      25I-NBOMe

      MORE ...

      http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

      .

      " Pharmaceutical Companies from Pharmweb
      http://www.pharmweb.net/pwmirror/pwb/detail/pharmwebb_pc.html

      .

      " List of Pharmaceutical Companies from The Wikipedia
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pharmaceutical_companies

      .

      " BioPharmaLink Pharmaceutical Companies Directory
      http://www.biopharmalink.com/companies/1_companies.htm

      Directory:

      Companies: more than 2500 listed.

      Alphabetical listing

      By type:

      Clinical Trials
      Contract Manufacturing
      Contract Research
      Licensing & Business Development
      Manufacturing
      Market Research & Marketing
      Research & Development
      Sales & Distribution
      Other & Non-defined

      By product / technology type:

      API / chemicals
      Bio
      Cosmoceuticals
      Curative
      Devices
      Diagnostics
      Drug Delivery
      Enzymes
      Generic
      Finished Product
      NCE (New Chemical Entity)
      OTC (Over the counter drug)
      Pharmaceuticals / Therapeutics
      Phyto
      Nutritionals / Vitamins
      Rx (Prescription Drug)
      Preventive
      Protein
      Reagent
      Technology

      There is also a search engine for this database.

      http://www.biopharmalink.com/companies/1_companies.htm

      .

      " World Directory of Medical Schools
      http://tinyurl.com/qemvn2s

      World Directory of Medical Schools
      IIS microfiche library
      Nonserial Publication
      WORLD DIRECTORY OF MEDICAL SCHOOLS/REPERTOIRE MONDIAL DES ECOLES DE
      MEDECINE
      Author World Health Organization
      Publisher World Health Organization, 2000
      ISBN 9241500107, 9789241500104
      Length 441 pages

      http://tinyurl.com/qemvn2s

      .

      " The United States Government Internet Directory
      http://tinyurl.com/pql93r3

      The United States Government Internet Directory
      Editor Peggy Garvin
      Edition 7, revised
      Publisher Bernan Press, 2010
      ISBN 1598884220, 9781598884227
      Length 1340 pages

      http://tinyurl.com/pql93r3

      .

      " Directory of American medical education
      http://tinyurl.com/lyua488

      Directory of American Medical Education
      Editor Silvie Cerny
      Publisher Association of American Medical Colleges, 2005
      ISBN 157754045X, 9781577540458
      Length 528 pages

      http://tinyurl.com/lyua488

      .

      " The Complete Mental Health Directory: A Comprehensive Source Book
      for Individuals and Professionals
      http://tinyurl.com/krqzamn

      The Complete Mental Health Directory: A Comprehensive Source Book for
      Individuals and Professionals
      Editor Richard Gottlieb
      Edition 5, illustrated
      Publisher Grey House Pub, 2006
      ISBN 1592371248, 9781592371242
      Length 707 pages

      http://tinyurl.com/krqzamn

      .

      " Directory of Sport Science: A Journey Through Time : the Changing
      Face of ICSSPE
      http://tinyurl.com/mxoggkg

      Directory of Sport Science: A Journey Through Time : the Changing Face of
      ICSSPE
      Contributors Jan Borms, International Council of Sport Science and
      Physical Education
      Edition illustrated
      Publisher Human Kinetics, 2008
      ISBN 0736087362, 9780736087360
      Length 518 pages

      http://tinyurl.com/mxoggkg

      .

      " World Directory of Medical Schools
      http://search.wdoms.org/

      Listings for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

      Country Name Medical School Name City Name

      United States of America
      Drexel University College of Medicine
      Philadelphia

      United States of America
      Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
      Philadelphia

      United States of America
      Perelman School of Medicine at University of Pennsylvania
      Philadelphia

      United States of America
      Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Philadelphia

      United States of America
      Temple University School of Medicine
      Philadelphia

      http://search.wdoms.org/

      .

      " Diseases and Conditions A to Z
      https://www.aarpmedicareplans.com/directory/diseases-and-conditions-a

      .

      " Website Directory Links to Health-Related Websites (Great Britain)
      http://www.patient.co.uk/topics.asp

      Content Sample: The Topic Listings Under the Letter B:

      Babies - Feeding Problems Babies and Infants
      Baby Blues Baby Care
      Back Pain and Sciatica Bacterial Vaginosis
      Bad Breath Balance
      Balanitis Baldness
      Barium Enema Barium Swallow / Meal / Follow Through
      Barrett's Oesophagus Bartholin Gland Disorders
      Bartonella Basal Cell Carcinoma
      Bat Ears Batten Disease
      BCC - Basal Cell Carcinoma BCG Immunisation
      Bedsores Bedwetting
      Behaviour Problems Beht's Disease
      Bell's Palsy Bends
      Benefits Benign Intracranial Hypertension
      Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo Bereavement
      Berger's Disease Best's Disease
      Bile Duct Cancer Biopsies
      Bioterrorism Bipolar Affective Disorder
      Bird Flu Birth and Pregnancy
      Birth Control Birth Defects
      Birthmarks Bites
      Blackouts Bladder Cancer
      Bladder Problems Bleeding Disorders
      Blepharitis Blindness
      Blisters Blisters - Feet
      Blood Donation / Transfusion Blood Poisoning
      Blood Pressure Blood Tests
      Blood Thinning Blood Vessel Problems
      Blushing BMI - Body Mass Index
      Body Dysmorphic Disorder Body Mass Index
      Body Odour Boils
      Bone Cancer Bone Cyst
      Bone Marrow Biopsy and Aspiration Bone Marrow Transplant
      Bone Problems Bone Scan
      BOOP - Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organising Pneumonia Borderline
      Personality Disorder
      Bordetella Pertussis Botox
      Botulism Bowel Cancer
      Bowel Polyps Bowel Screening
      Bowen's Disease BPPV
      Brachytherapy Bradycardia
      Brain Cancer Brain Conditions
      Brain Damage Brain Death
      Brain Tumours Breast Cancer
      Breast Implants Breast Problems
      Breast Screening Breast-feeding
      Brittle Bone Disease Bromodosis
      Bronchiectasis Bronchiolitis
      Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organising Pneumonia Bronchitis
      Bronchoscopy Brucellosis
      BSE Budd Chiari Syndrome
      Bulimia Nervosa Bullous Pemphigoid
      Bullying Bunions
      Burning Feet Burns and Scalds
      Bursitis

      .

      " DMOZ Health
      http://www.dmoz.org/Health/

      Alternative (3,898)
      Healthcare Industry@ (4,656)
      Medicine (9,054)
      Mental Health (3,837)

      http://www.dmoz.org/Health/

      Addictions (2,024)
      Aging (55)
      Beauty (391)
      Child Health (356)
      Conditions and Diseases (11,778)
      Conferences (0)
      Dentistry (455)
      Directories (5)
      Disabilities@ (743)
      Education (134)
      Employment@ (274)
      Environmental Health@ (214)
      Fitness (237)
      History@ (6)
      Home Health (194)
      Insurance@ (95)
      Issues@ (1,474)
      Medical Tourism@ (44)
      Men's Health (156)
      News and Media (164)
      Nursing (862)

      Nutrition (459)
      Occupational Health and Safety (319)
      Organizations (115)
      Pharmacy (2,296)
      Products and Shopping (0)
      Professions (1,021)
      Public Health and Safety (2,320)
      Publications@ (105)
      Reproductive Health (1,423)
      Resources (77)
      Search Engines (10)
      Senior Health (507)
      Senses (253)
      Services (23)
      Specific Substances (415)
      Support Groups (225)
      Teen Health (44)
      Travel Health@ (112)
      Weight Loss (201)
      Women's Health (333)

      .

      " DMOZ - Health: Medicine: Directories
      http://www.dmoz.org/Health/Medicine/Directories/

      Online Databases@ (48)

      Dental@ (24)
      Doctors (7)
      Mental Health@ (14)
      Pharmacy@ (5)
      Radiology@ (2)

      See also:

      Health: Dentistry: Directories (24)
      Health: Resources: Consumer Information (16)
      Health: Resources: Professional (59)

      http://www.dmoz.org/Health/Medicine/Directories/

      Detail-Direct - Provides product-based information and abstracts for
      medicines, pharmaceutical products and services.

      "
      Doctor Net - An interactive medical network for physicians and the public.

      "
      Mamashealth.com - Provides health information from a variety of sources.

      "
      Martindale's Health Science Guide - Links to health-related courses,
      textbooks and specialized resources for health professionals and
      consumers.

      "
      MDExpress - Portal for physicians and health professionals including
      medical research, news, education, statistics, office, business and travel
      sites.

      "
      MDtool.com - Medical web directory and education resources for medical
      students and professionals. USMLE study guides, medical PDA software and
      web communities.

      "
      Medical Online - Directory of hospitals, special needs listings, doctors,
      nurses, supplies and mini-med schools.

      "
      Medical Pages - Directory listing UK health sites, hospitals, GP
      practices, specialist sites, support groups, medical and health products.

      "
      Medical.com.hk - Directory of medical and pharmaceutical resources.

      "
      Medicine Online - Includes medical reference for doctors and patients.
      Searchable database with information on diseases, products and physicians.

      "
      MedIndia - Searchable database from India. Includes doctors, hospitals,
      chemists, pharmaceuticals, medical institutions. News, breakthroughs, and
      patient information.

      "
      Nurses Directory - Find a nurse anywhere by their resume/bio-data contact
      information and qualifications.

      "
      PubMed.nl - Links to medical journals, articles, medical libraries, and
      medical databases, in English and Dutch.

      "
      US Health Services - A comprehensive internet yellow pages directory that
      helps people find doctors, hospitals, nursing homes, and specialists all
      over the US.

      "
      World Medical Center - Medical information and links to hospitals,
      education, humanitarian aid and philanthropy.

      .

      " Directory of Medical Device Technology Companies
      http://www.medicaldevicedirectory.com/

      Adhesives
      Business Services and Software
      Contract Manufacturing
      Electronic Components
      Environmental Controls
      Filters and IV Components

      Hardware and Accessories
      Manufacturing Equipment
      Materials
      Motors and Motion Control
      Packaging

      Printing and Surface Treatment
      Pumps and Valves
      Sterilization
      Testing
      Tubing

      http://www.medicaldevicedirectory.com/

      .

      " Worldwide Directory of Health Economists: A listing of all members
      of iHEA
      https://www.healtheconomics.org/directory/

      .

      " Health Library and Information Services Directory
      http://www.hlisd.org/

      HLISD currently has nearly 800 library entries and over 1,000 names in the
      Contacts field. The directory covers the whole of the United Kingdom and
      the Republic of Ireland and all sectors, whether NHS, Further or Higher
      Education, professional bodies, voluntary organisations or patient
      information.

      http://www.hlisd.org/

      .

      " Directory of Charities and Nonprofit Organizations. Diseases and
      Disease Research (Displaying 1 - 100 of 18,667)
      http://www.guidestar.org/nonprofit-directory/health/diseases-disease-research/1.aspx

      Excerpt from Sample Entry:

      AIDS OUTREACH

      Bozeman, MT

      Organization has not participated in the
      GuideStar Exchange ?

      Registered with IRS Legitimacy information is available

      Financial Data Organization has not reported Revenue & Expense data to
      GuideStar

      Mission Objectives Mission Statement is not available

      Impact Summary Impact Summary from the nonprofit is not available

      http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/20-5977731/aids-outreach.aspx

      .

      .

      WEBBIB1415

      .

      .

      Sincerely,
      David Dillard
      Temple University
      (215) 204 - 4584
      jwne@...
      http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

      Net-Gold
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold

      General Internet & Print Resources
      http://tinyurl.com/pwyg37u
      COUNTRIES
      http://tinyurl.com/p7s2z4u
      EMPLOYMENT
      http://tinyurl.com/oxa9w52
      TOURISM
      http://tinyurl.com/pnla2o9
      DISABILITIES
      http://tinyurl.com/pl7gorq
      INDOOR GARDENING
      Educator-Gold
      K12ADMINLIFE
      The Russell Conwell Learning Center Research Guide:
      THE COLLEGE LEARNING CENTER
      http://tinyurl.com/obcj6rf
      Information Literacy
      http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn

      Research Guides

      Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
      http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o
      and also at
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/neemers/

      Twitter: davidpdillard

      Temple University Site Map

      Bushell, R. & Sheldon, P. (eds),
      David P. Dillard
      http://tinyurl.com/p63whl

      RailTram Discussion Group
      From the Union Pacific to BritRail and Beyond
      https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/railtram/info

      INDOOR GARDENING

      SPORT-MED

      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/healthrecsport/

      .

      .

      Please Ignore All Links to JIGLU
      Temple University Listserv Alert :
      Years 2009 and 2010 Eliminated from Archives

      .

      .