She-TV show on the 30th

  • She Media
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2006
       Hello,
         I am looking for folks who  can crew on the Monday the 30th.  Do you think you can help?  She-TV has the first slot [please arrive by 5:30 pm] thanks!  This show will be about women business owners, there will be a roll- in and a live guest also.

      Make it a Great Day!
      The She Team
      SheMedia.net

      She-Radio, 90.5 FM, KSJS
      She-TV, channel 30, www.communitymediacenter.net

    • Thomas Daniell
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2006
        Hi,

        I'm available on the 30th for any position.

        TD

        I am looking for folks who can crew on the Monday the 30th. Do you
        think you can help? She-TV has the first slot [please arrive by 5:30 pm]
        thanks! This show will be about women business owners, there will be a
        roll- in and a live guest also.

        Make it a Great Day!
        The She Team
        SheMedia.net

        She-Radio, 90.5 FM, KSJS
        She-TV, channel 30, www.communitymediacenter.net

        SheMedia.Net
        http://www.myspace.com/shemedia
      • Genevieve Butcher
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 25, 2006

          I can do camera if I can come at 6. Just let me know if that works for you

          Thanks.

          Genevieve Butcher

          www.sportofmotherhood.com

          415.244.7009

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 25, 2006
            Thanks! see you then. ( :

            Thomas Daniell <thomasdaniell@...> wrote:
            Hi,

            I'm available on the 30th for any position.

            TD

            I am looking for folks who can crew on the Monday the 30th. Do you
            think you can help? She-TV has the first slot [please arrive by 5:30 pm]
            thanks! This show will be about women business owners, there will be a
            roll- in and a live guest also.

            Make it a Great Day!
            The She Team
            SheMedia.net

            She-Radio, 90.5 FM, KSJS
            She-TV, channel 30, www.communitymediacenter.net

            SheMedia.Net
            http://www.myspace.com/shemedia

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:media_center-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:media_center-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • daniel beaulier
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 25, 2006

              Did I reply yet ? If not,

              I'll be there

              From:  She Media <she_mediaworks@...>
              To:  Media center group <media_center@yahoogroups.com>, Bill Lindemann <wcl@...>, Dan Beaulier <d_beaulier@...>, Martin Wasserman <marty@...>
              Subject:  She-TV show on the 30th
              Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

               Hello,

                 I am looking for folks who  can crew on the Monday the 30th.  Do you think you can help?  She-TV has the first slot [please arrive by 5:30 pm] thanks!  This show will be about women business owners, there will be a roll- in and a live guest also.

              Make it a Great Day!
              The She
              Team

              SheMedia.net

              She-Radio, 90.5 FM, KSJS

              She-TV, channel 30, www.communitymediacenter.net

              SheMedia.Net

              Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!
            • She Media
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 25, 2006
                See Ya!!

                daniel beaulier <d_beaulier@...> wrote: