cigar school

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 11:34 AM
      Hello All,
           JR Cigar in statesville is holding another cigar school on June 4th from 6-8pm.  I am planning on attending and just thought that some of you may want to join in.  It is usually a really good time with some like-minded cigar puffing gentlemen and ladies.  The seating is fairly limited and you have to pre-pay your 20$ but it is worth it.  Let me know if you are interested and I will forward the link to you.  I am going so join me if you can.

      Jerry