Re: [mecklenbent-riders] rides

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 21 10:27 AM
      would you be up for a 40 or 50 from mint hill this weekend???  i need to start pushing harder if i want to do the big rides.

      jerry

      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [mecklenbent- riders] rides
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 8:45 PM

      Fellas,
           I have recently been checking out the bent rider online forum and there is a great interest in the cycle NC falll ride.  Lets see if we can get the interest up for a good showing of charlotteans.  It will pass through here via statesville and then on to sanford/dunn kenansville and end up in surf city at the beach.  it is open to all bikes and riders of every level.  i will map it out and see how it goes the web site is http://www.ncsports .org/cncsub. php?m1
      tim if you could check it out and map the elevation changes like you did for that route in va we were looking at earlier.  that would be cool.  it begins on sept 26 and ends oct 3.  again we do not have to do all of it but i would like to try.
           i am going to try to get some interest from the local shops and see if maybe we can get tim on a bent by then......  it should be a blast

      jerry

      jeff, r u back here with us yet????

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 21 2:32 PM

        That sounds great!  Either day would work for me.  I've got to drive over to Chapel Hill to visit my daughter on either Saturday or Sunday.  What works best for you?

        Thanks,
        David

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 22 7:52 PM
          sorry dave but i am now in atlanta waiting on a baby.....  any minute now.

          jerry

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups
          Change settings via e

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 22 7:52 PM

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 23 5:06 AM

              Now that's exciting!  Let me know when congratulations are in order.

              David

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 23 8:54 AM
                keely jane just joined us last pm 1048, at 8 lb 12  oz and 20 1/4"   all are doing well and we are having fun now.....  pics to follow

                jerry

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 23 9:17 AM
                  Congrats grandpa. Give Daniel and Heather my best.

                  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

[...]

                  I have recently been checking out the bent rider online forum and there is a great interest in the cycle NC falll ride. Lets see if we can get the interest up for a good showing of charlotteans. It will pass through here via statesville and then on to sanford/dunn kenansville and end up in surf city at the beach. it is open to all bikes and riders of every level. i will map it out and see how it goes the web site is http://www.ncsports .org/cncsub. php?m1 <http://www.ncsports.org/cncsub.php?m1>
                  tim if you could check it out and map the elevation changes like you did for that route in va we were looking at earlier. that would be cool. it begins on sept 26 and ends oct 3. again we do not have to do all of it but i would like to try.
                  i am going to try to get some interest from the local shops and see if maybe we can get tim on a bent by then...... it should be a blast

                  jerry

                  jeff, r u back here with us yet????

                  DISCLAIMER:

                  This electronic message may contain information that is
                  confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the
                  use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the
                  message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message,
                  please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
                  any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and
                  do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
                  information it contains. Thank you.