Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Charleston

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009

      Sounds good.  I also registered for the 73 mile ride.  I rode 40 on Sunday with hills and a big head wind coming home so hopefully the 73 miles of flat will be doable.  I'd really like to try it because (depending on Marta's Dad's health) I may try and ride to Chapel hill over Easter weekend which would require two days of about 75 miles each.  Plus hills...

      Thanks for taking care of the room reservations.  Let's coordinate on logistics on Thursday or Friday.

      David

      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [mecklenbent- riders] Charleston
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 7:58 AM

      Jerry,

      Got your message last night.  The plan for Charleston sounds good.  Marta, as usual, will be hiking over the weekend (she is scheduled two months in advance with back packing trips).  Just let me know time and place for meeting up.

      Anybody else interested in the ride Sunday?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 9:15 AM

        What time do you want to be heading out tomorrow?  I take it you'll be using your truck and I could hitch a ride?  In need to be able to spend at least a few minutes cycling in the morning to check out my shift cable adjustment since I'll be changing a cable run tonight.  Other than that I could leave any time tomorrow.

        David