info

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      hello again,
           as moderator i have been falling down on the job.  to make up for not maintaining the groups site as it should be i have added the links mentioned earlier and some files on the group site.  all of this is open to any group members but you may have to have a yahoo address to access them.  i have had my yahoo for years and since it is not connected to where i work it has traveled around the world with me without ever changing.  that and the groups are the only reason i have it so it is up to you.  i will also be posting pictures soon so check them out once i get them up...  all of you can post stuff too so go to it.  pics  (tim the one i took of you in new orleans might be appropriate) (i have still never seen it)

      snow tomorrow