additional rides

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
      Hey all,
           I found this updated list of rides in the local area and thought we may add a few of them to our schedule.  Have a look at this link and see what you think.

      see you this sat... i plan to get there around 9-915 and i will not be in my red truck but my recumbent should be easy to spot.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
        Jerry,

        See you there tomorrow morning.  Thanks for the link.

        David

             I found this updated list of rides in the local area and thought we may add a few of them to our schedule.  Have a look at this link and see what you think.

        see you this sat... i plan to get there around 9-915 and i will not be in my red truck but my recumbent should be easy to spot.

        jerry

      • Timothy Marshburn
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
          See you guys in the morning.

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
            I'll be there too!
            --- In mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Morris