Re: [mecklenbent-riders] sat ride

  • Timothy Marshburn
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      Glad you guys had a great ride. I do plan on riding Harrisburg this weekend.

      I found a great route for a future ride. Lots of freshly paved roads on the backside of the airport. We can meet @ the fire academy and ride 20-30 miles.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@...>
      Subject: [mecklenbent-riders] sat ride
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 5:22 PM

      Saturday ride was great....... Yep... it was cold but after a few miles Jeff, Dave and I were toasty. We decided on the 30 mile option with Unionville being the decision point on short-cutting. We took the short cut and other than a doggie encounter complicated by a passing car (Jeff, the hood ornament) all was right with the ride. We ended up by having a nice lunch at Penny's in mint hill and discussing future rides. Hopefully with warm weather we will have more join us. Hope you all have a great weekend....

      jerry

      DISCLAIMER:

      This electronic message may contain information that is
      confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the
      use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the
      message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message,
      please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
      any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and
      do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
      information it contains. Thank you.
    • Jeff Dailey
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        I'm going,   I just got back from a shakedown ride of my bike , sans mud.  It's faster without the two pounds of mud left over from the corn field.   I'm going to try and get at least 45 minutes a day on my indoor recubent between now and next weekend.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
          sounds good to me....  when are we doing it????

          jerry