Re: [mecklenbent-riders] sat ride

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2009
      Yep - perfect ride!  After a cold start that is.  And the barbecue at Penny's was just icing on the cake.

      Who's going to be in Harrisburg next Saturday?

      David

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        Glad you guys had a great ride. I do plan on riding Harrisburg this weekend.

        I found a great route for a future ride. Lots of freshly paved roads on the backside of the airport. We can meet @ the fire academy and ride 20-30 miles.

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
          I'm going,   I just got back from a shakedown ride of my bike , sans mud.  It's faster without the two pounds of mud left over from the corn field.   I'm going to try and get at least 45 minutes a day on my indoor recubent between now and next weekend.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
            sounds good to me....  when are we doing it????

            jerry