File - 2009 events

  • mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 18, 2013
      These have been proposed for the group.... add, delete or modify and let us know and we will join up for some fun.

      Mar 29 assault on the carolinas (40k 60k 80k and 100k) (warm-up for charleston)

      Apr 5 coastal century in charleston, sc (73 and 30 mi also available)
      June ? virginia creeper
      Jul ? silver comet (again) - maybe with the chief ladiga to anniston alabama (100)

      Aug ? bike fest (hillsborough area)
      Oct ? tour de pig
    • mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com