Re: [mecklenbent-riders] File - 2009 events

    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 10, 2012
      These all sound good.  I haven't been doing much riding in the last few months so I'd have to do some serious preparation for any of these.

      David

      These have been proposed for the group.... add, delete or modify and let us know and we will join up for some fun.

      Mar 29 assault on the carolinas (40k 60k 80k and 100k) (warm-up for charleston)

      Apr 5 coastal century in charleston, sc (73 and 30 mi also available)
      June ? virginia creeper
      Jul ? silver comet (again) - maybe with the chief ladiga to anniston alabama (100)

      Aug ? bike fest (hillsborough area)
      Oct ? tour de pig

    • mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com