Re: [mecklenbent-riders] honor the warriors

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
      yep.... already planning for next year and the 4th of july ride also.  join us for the fun.  i just picked up a tandem recumbent trike to use for the month so drop by if you want to try it out.

      jerry

      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@...>
      Subject: Re: [mecklenbent-riders] honor the warriors [1 Attachment]
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 1, 2010, 10:24 PM

      busy, busy, busy....
           Been trying to get this event together and little time for myself.  I attached the poster for the ride.  That should have everything on it.  I have some great stuff for the riders and it looks like we will have about 70 show up.  We got Gen Stan McCrystal to speak before the first ride and then he will join us on the route.  Later Gen C Swaneck will speak and then do the 34 mile route.  Loads of brass and a local BBQ guy make the whole day really full.  You and Marta should join us.  I selected all of the routes and have ridden each one.... even though I got lost on the 66 and ended up in Albemarle on my first try.  I now have correct cue sheets for the ride and links to download the maps for gps use.  I have put a ton of work into this project and hope it all works.

      jerry

      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@...>
      Subject: [mecklenbent-riders] honor the warriors
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 1, 2010, 9:37 PM

      Guys,
           We will be hosting the Honor the Warriors bike ride this coming weekend.  We expect about 70 riders to meet at the Mint Hill Park and ride the fall beauty of local NC to celebrate the Veterans Day Holiday.  Come on out and join us for a great day of riding, a great cause and some NC BBQ

      Jerry