Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Re: 3 good reasons

    Message 1 of 12 , May 19 9:36 AM
      Philip,

      The CA2 sounds great!  Let me know if you do decide to do the Fletcher Flyer - I still haven't signed up for anything yet.

      Thanks,
      David

      Message 2 of 12 , May 19 5:23 PM
        Philip,
             That is one sweeeeet ride.  What is the color?  Aero wheel or ...?  When do we get to see it?

        jerry

        Message 3 of 12 , May 23 6:12 PM
          Philip,

          I am definitely planning on doing the century at the Fletcher Flyer so let me know if you're going to be there.  The Brevet that I was planning on turns out to be 200km Saturday from Salisbury to Little Switzerland and 200km back on Sunday to Salisbury.  They advertise 20,000 feet of climbing.  I'm not certain that 20,000 feet is a real number but they do suggest that you plan on two hours for the last 13 miles up to Little Switzerland.

          So - hope to see you in Fletcher!