what we have been waiting for

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hello All,
           I have attached the flyer for the NYC % Boroughs Ride in May.  This should be a great time and the registration will be $60.  The silver truck is heading north and I have friends with plenty of camping space available.  Don't let it get to close before you sign up.  I have room for 3 bodies in the truck and as many bikes as we can cram in the bed.  Let me know if you are interested.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010

        I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on this.  Too many things going on in May with trying to get my Mom taken care of.  Hope everybody has a great time!

        David