FW: Recumbent Bicycle - $300 (Porterville)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Here is a good deal if someone is looking.....

      jerry

      Date: 2010-01-27, 9:19AM

      Recumbent bicycle, great for riding long distances. Steering on top. In good condition. Got into mountain biking and find I don't use the recumbent much anymore. Bought it at Actionbent recumbents in Washington. Looks like the one shown.

      *       Location: Porterville
      *       it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      Original URL: http://visalia.craigslist.org/bik/1573129983.html
         _____

      this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
      email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
      http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/yVmaukncy9WbzlmchNGQs9mch5Wav5ycAcmcj

         _____