Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Re: NEW YEAR!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2010
      One of my students came in tuesday afternoon and said he had seen a masked man on a really funny looking bike blasting down beatty's ford rd..... could that have been our own philip?   Looks like next weekend is tied up giving shots, same as this one.  If anyone needs an H1N1 free (your tax $$ pay) drop by eastland mall between 1000 and 1500.  give me a call if you need more info....

      jerry