ride

  • froglegz57
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 16, 2009
      anyone up for a sunday ride? later in the day it may not be too cold.
      also are we up for the feb 7th ride in harrisburg?

      call me

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 16, 2009
        test

        anyone up for a sunday ride? later in the day it may not be too cold.
        also are we up for the feb 7th ride in harrisburg?

        call me

        jerry

      • Timothy Marshburn
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 16, 2009
          It works.

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

          anyone up for a sunday ride? later in the day it may not be too cold.
          also are we up for the feb 7th ride in harrisburg?

          call me

          jerry

          DISCLAIMER:

          This electronic message may contain information that is
          confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the
          use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the
          message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message,
          please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
          any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and
          do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
          information it contains. Thank you.
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009
            Sunday PM sounds good if it's not raining or snowing.  Let's check the weather Sunday morning and decide.

            I think I'll skip my normal Saturday morning ride - I wimp out at temperatures in the teens!

            David

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009
              I vote with David. Latest forecast says 50% snow/sleet.
              I'm still new enough that I don't think I ride below 40, much less the
              teens.
              And I'm contingent on the wife's plan to paint the den, that I was
              informed of yesterday.
              She still has to pick the right color though. May or may not come to pass!

              This is Tim's weekend to work, so he'll probably have to pass.

              I'm still aiming for the Feb 7 Harrisburg 33 mi ride.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009
                So what is this ride on Feb 7?  I can't find a listing on it in minute spent searching.

                David

                froglegz57 wrote:

                > anyone up for a sunday ride? later in the day it may not be too cold.
                > also are we up for the feb 7th ride in harrisburg?
                >
                > call me
                >
                > jerry

                > Checked by AVG.

              • Monroe Hicks
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009
                  It is the 10th annual CSC winter training ride. Link to the main page is
                  http://www.charlottesportscycling.com/main.htm

                  Then check under recent news and updates.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009
                    proposed the ride prior to looking at the entire forcast.... sleet and snow are fine to look at but only from the comfort of my home.  next sat i have a commitment but sunday might be an option...

                    jerry

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009

                      I’m working this weekend so I’ll have to pass. Maybe next weekend.

                      Tim.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009
                        This looks good!  I'm thinking about the 50 mile option.  What are other folks up for?

                        David

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 17, 2009
                          after the last time the 50 looks good to me too.

                          jerry