Re: [mecklenbent-riders] veterans day delayed

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2009

      Thanks for your hospitality (and some great chili) Saturday!  As far as I'm concerned there is no better entertainment than sitting around a camp fire (sorry - cooking fire) drinking beer and talking to all kinds of interesting people.  Marta was jealous because her back packing doesn't normally involve a fire larger than a gas flame from a butane stove and almost never any beer unless I'm there to carry it.

      Thanks also for the ride Saturday morning.  I only did a short ride Sunday morning and spent most of the day trying to finish painting the west side of my house.  I couldn't believe how hot it was for the 15th of November.  But I'm closing in on getting this year's painting project done.  Just in time, as usual, to start next year's painting project....

      Thanks again,
      David

      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@ yahoo.com>
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Friday, November 13, 2009, 5:36 PM

      Jerry,

      How about a ride starting about 9:00AM at your place?

      David

      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@ yahoo.com>
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Friday, November 13, 2009, 2:14 PM

      Jerry,

      Count me in for Saturday night.  Do you need people to bring anything besides drinks?  Chips and salsa?  Desserts?

      What time are you planning the ride Saturday morning?  I've got some things going on but could ride up to your place and meet you depending on the time.

      David