Re: [mecklenbent-riders] veterans day delayed

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2009
      glad to have you there sat.  i am flexible on the time so let's fit it to your schedule.  all you need to bring is your drinks.  i will have about 4 gal of chili that i am making tonight.  should be good and tasty tomorrow.

      jerry

      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [mecklenbent- riders] veterans day delayed
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Cc: "Timothy Brisbin" <timothy.brisbin@ carolinashealthc are.org>, "Greg Chapman" <greg.chapman@ carolinashealthc are.org>, "heather helms" <heather.d.helms@ carolinashealthc are.org>, "scottie carriker" <anthonyc@medic911. com>, "jay black" <JayB@MEDIC911. com>, "j conroy" <JEREMIEC@MEDIC911. COM>, "Michael Jackman" <michaelj@medic911. com>, "tiffany nash" <tiffanyn@medic911. com>, "jonathan studnek" <jonst@medic911. com>, "tom blackwell" <tom.blackwell@ carolinashealthc are.org>, "Rosalyn Reades" <Rosalyn.Reades@ carolinashealthc are.org>, "John Garrett" <John.Garrett@ carolinashealthc are.org>, "jeff roberts" <jroberts67@carolina .rr.com>, "tim marshburn" <timothym@medic911. com>
      Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 4:26 PM

      Hello All, It looks like we will have great weather for Saturday Evening around the fire.  I have a few rsvps so far so don't forget to let me know if you are coming.  My address is 12209 Lawyers Rd in Mint Hill, 28227.  Phone is 704-724-4362  If you need directions give me a call and I can guide you to the spot.

      See you all later,

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2009

        How about a ride starting about 9:00AM at your place?

        David

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 13, 2009

          Can't make it tomorrow. Zach's band is performing @ the Gaston County showcase. You guys have fun.

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 13, 2009
            sounds good to me..... sorry for the late reply but no internet here for a bit.

            jerry

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
              See you then.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 16, 2009

                Thanks for your hospitality (and some great chili) Saturday!  As far as I'm concerned there is no better entertainment than sitting around a camp fire (sorry - cooking fire) drinking beer and talking to all kinds of interesting people.  Marta was jealous because her back packing doesn't normally involve a fire larger than a gas flame from a butane stove and almost never any beer unless I'm there to carry it.

                Thanks also for the ride Saturday morning.  I only did a short ride Sunday morning and spent most of the day trying to finish painting the west side of my house.  I couldn't believe how hot it was for the 15th of November.  But I'm closing in on getting this year's painting project done.  Just in time, as usual, to start next year's painting project....

                Thanks again,
                David