veterans day

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Hello All,
           If the weatherman holds true it looks like we will have a wash out tomorrow for the projected chili and adult beverage evening.  We have decided to postpone the festivities until this saturday at 6pm.  The long range forcast here is for a great weekend so let's hope so.  I will be making my world famous chili (small world) and asking that you all bring any beverages you desire.  There will be a cooking fire (mint hill does not allow open burning) for us to sit around and tell lies.  We have plenty of room for overnighters so if you plan on staying just bring your blanket and if you do go home, remember the designated driver.
           I have a bike ride planned sat morning and if anyone wants to join me just let me know.  I can vary the distance and speed to suit anyone.  I even have a few bikes for loan if you want to join in but have no ride.

      please RSVP so we know how many to expect.