Hello

  • philip.bissette
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2009
      Well I didn't do the Morrow Mt ride. It was raining and about 48deg so I couldn't muster the motivation. 125mi was more than I really wanted to do anyway.

      I haven't made a move on the Raven or Carbon Aero yet. I can't quite decide on what type of seat I want. I've been riding a hard-shell the last few weeks and that is not working out so I am looking into other options.

      Hoping to get in a 50 miler tomorrow.

      Any news?
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
        Philip,

        I replaced the seat on my RANS F5 with the new Hoagie seat and like it quite a bit.  If you'd like, you could try it out on your F5 to see what you think.

        David

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
          Riding the silvercomet this weekend. Anyone want to join us. Jerry and tim

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
            I've got house guests this weekend so I'll have to pass.  Looks like you should have some good weather for this.

            David

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2009
              We'll miss you. Jerry is in Atlanta now for the EMS expo, I was down for the day today. Will be going back down Friday for the ride.