the pig

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2009
      tour de pig.........  Oct 10

      Loads of hills.    Good BBQ after

      any interest????    I am interested in a short 50K probably

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2009

        I am totally, totally up for the Tour de Pig.  It can't get any better than cycling plus barbeque!  I'm assuming that there is beer as well.....

        I'll probably go for the 100K but lets put together a plan!

        David

        any interest????    I am interested in a short 50K probably

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2009
          dave and marta,    good luck tomorrow and ride safe.....

          jerry