Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Re: saturdayyyyyyy

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2009
      25 miles on the BRP is nothing to sneeze at....   that is like 50-75 in real mans land (flat and smooth)  just living through 25 miles on that terrain is a feat and not getting crushed by the maniac drivers there is even more impressive.  we kill more bikers there than in a bad mel gibson movie.  supposed to rain all weekend but anyone up for a ride somewhere??

      jerry