to all

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2009
      hello all,
           while going along to lunch today i came up behind an orange bent zooming up statesville rd.  i pulled alongside and asked if he was planning a stop anytime soon.  he said he could stop at the upcoming park.  at the park we introduced ourselves and i told him about us (mecklenbent riders) and he eagerly handed over his address to join.  i told him one of us rode a rans f5 also and he said "dave clark"  it seems he had met dave and ridden a bit with him earlier in the summer.  it is a small world and as soon as i get finished with this note i will invite him to join us.

      jerry

    • philip.bissette
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2009
        Yes, I got the invitation and have joined the group. I occasionally run across a couple of other recumbent riders that I see close to home (South Charlotte) and I'll give them a heads-up about the group.

        Any events scheduled?
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2009

          Glad you ran in to Phillip.  I've ridden with him a couple of times and I've got to warn you - he would have no problem dropping me behind in a cloud of dust.  He'll be a good addition to the group.

          Have you seen Jeff lately?  As the weather cools down a bit maybe we can pull together some kind of get together.

          David

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2009
            he has already joined up so we are growing.   if he leaves you in a cloud then the good part for me will be i will be so far behind that the dust will have settled by the time i get there...

            lets ride somewhere
            jerry

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14, 2009
              glad to have you on board philip.