      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@...>
      Subject: Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Charleston
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 9:11 PM

      Dave,
           Got your message, it looks like our camper girl backed out and Jane will only go if the weather is good....  sissies...  i booked the clarion hotel near the airport with 2 doubles for us.  it is near the race start so we will be good for sunday morning.  i registered tonight so i am ready to ride.  i registered for the 73 mile route but i could easily be talked into the 50.  if the weather is good i would like to go up saturday and do a bit of touring around town.  if jane is with us i will bring the trike for her.  lets get together later this week for final plans

      jerry