      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@...>
      Subject: [mecklenbent-riders] honor the warriors
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 1, 2010, 9:37 PM

           We will be hosting the Honor the Warriors bike ride this coming weekend.  We expect about 70 riders to meet at the Mint Hill Park and ride the fall beauty of local NC to celebrate the Veterans Day Holiday.  Come on out and join us for a great day of riding, a great cause and some NC BBQ

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic