      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@...>
      Subject: Re: [mecklenbent-riders] 3 good reasons
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 12:20 PM

      Hey Jerry,

      Good to hear from you!  We're doing well.  Spending a lot of time trying to help my Mom at this point.  Getting a few rides in - trying to get my milage back up to be able to do a 200km ride on June 5.  Better get busy!

      Your plans sound good for the July 3-4 ride sound good.  I don't know if I'll be available or not.  Depends a bit on how my Mom is doing and where I need to be at that point.

      Your 49 mph descent sounds way too fast for River Rd!  My memory is that the pavement is not that good....

      David