200Re: NEW YEAR!

  • philip.bissette
    Jan 7, 2010
      Looks like I'm out too. My son has basketball at 8:30 and my daughter at 8:15 so I'll have taxi service duty for one of those games. It looks like it will be pretty cold anyway. Maybe it will get rained/snowed out an postponed until next Saturday.

      Stay warm!

      Philip

      --- In mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com, David Clark <david_h_clark2004@...> wrote:

      > Philip,
      >
      > It looks like I'm working Saturday morning so I'll have to pass.  And I really am starting to wonder if the temperatures will reach my 25 degree minimum by 10:00AM.  I may do the 50 mile ride in Gaston county on Sunday.
      >
      > David

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic