      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@...>
      Subject: Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Re: NEW YEAR!
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 8:56 PM

      Philip,

      Just let me know on the basketball conflict.

      I also did about 15 yesterday from about 3:30 to 4:30.  I figured it was about the warmest hour of the day.  Had 3 base layers and a jacket and was pretty comfortable.  My feet went a little numb from having the shoes too tight but other than that OK.

      David