      From: philip.bissette <philip.bissette@...>
      Subject: [mecklenbent-riders] NEW YEAR!
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 7:03 PM

      Happy New Year All! It's time to get off of our keesters and get on our keesters and ride! There is a Polar Bear Ride on Jan 9 at a relatively reasonable time of 10:30 in Davidson. Check http://www.rockyriv erroadclub. org/ for more info. I'm thinking of going! Anybody else interested?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic