      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@...>
      Subject: Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Sunday ride from Matthews to Waxhaw
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 11:36 PM

      i will be there....  jerry

      --- On Fri, 11/6/09, David Clark <david_h_clark2004@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@ yahoo.com>
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 5:35 PM

      Jerry,

      Still interested in Sunday?  We've got one or two of Marta's friends joining us on upright bikes but I sure would like to see some more recumbents on the road.

      David

      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@ yahoo.com>
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 9:47 PM

      I'm planning on riding from Matthews to Waxhaw and back, leaving Sunday morning at 9:00.  The distance will be about 40 miles.  The pace will be moderate (12 to 14 mph).   I always drop in at the coffee shop in Waxhah for fancy coffee, milk shakes (for Marta) and pastries before heading back.

      Any takers?  Marta and I will be at the public parking in Matthews that is just on the north side of the main street and runs along the railroad track at 9:00.  If you're there you can join us.  We'll be riding from our house so we'll be getting about 50 miles in.