      From: Jerry Morris <froglegz57@...>
      Subject: Re: [mecklenbent-riders] Sunday ride from Matthews to Waxhaw
      To: mecklenbent-riders@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 10:48 AM

      pencil me in for this ride.  it has been a while and need to get back into it.  rode the silver comet last weekend on sunday before we came back but was not comfortable.  i think i need a bigger seat on the new ride.  have been looking at a polish company and will pr-bably get one over christmas while in germany.  until then i will pr-bably alternate between the old ride and the new one.  just saw a lwb from carson go on ebay for 355$, that was a steal.

      From: David Clark <david_h_clark2004@ yahoo.com>
      To: mecklenbent- riders@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 9:47 PM

      I'm planning on riding from Matthews to Waxhaw and back, leaving Sunday morning at 9:00.  The distance will be about 40 miles.  The pace will be moderate (12 to 14 mph).   I always drop in at the coffee shop in Waxhah for fancy coffee, milk shakes (for Marta) and pastries before heading back.
      Any takers?  Marta and I will be at the public parking in Matthews that is just on the north side of the main street and runs along the railroad track at 9:00.  If you're there you can join us.  We'll be riding from our house so we'll be getting about 50 miles in.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic